Saturday, February 16, 2013

Obama Care-Who Does it Benefit

I don't know who Obama care is supposed to benefit, but it most certainly is not benefiting people in my income class.  In 2012, the total amount I had to pay out of my pocket for the entire year for doctors visits, surgery, etc was $400.00.  This year, we are only in February, and I've already had to pay MORE than $400.00 out of my own pocket.  So, I think the ONLY people who are going to benefit from Obama care are people who either shouldn't even be living in America, or people who are sponging off of the government and getting free health care that they don't deserve to have.  And WHO pays??  It is us, the hard-working middle class that is always getting the shaft in the end.  The rich have loopholes and/or they have enough money that the don't need medical benefits, and the sponges and illegals get a hand-out from the government.  As Chris Rock says "That ain't right."
"

No comments:

Post a Comment